domingo, 7 de junho de 2020

All about me Poems


No âmbito das atividades do E@D, as docentes de inglês das turmas de 7ºano propuseram aos alunos a elaboração de poemas subordinados à temática “All about me.”  Querem espreitar o que os alunos e alunas do 7ºC fizeram?





All About Me

I am just a girl thinking at loud.
I feel that all the love can be found,
I love when I’m strong
I need to be now,
I want all the people to be around.
I fear when I’m alone,
I dream when I’m at home.
I think we are perfect on our own way,
I am who I am, don’t care what others say.

Joana Turíbio


All About Me

I am happy
I feel peace inside me
I love my family
i need them and they need me
i want to be a good boy
I fear there is no joy
I dream to be happy
I think life is fantastic
I am a João!

João Alcaçarenho



All About Me

I am nice
I feel love
I love you
I need you
I want you
I fear I can disappoint you
I dream you are pretty today
I think I love you
I am lovely!
José Colorado


                                 All About Me
                                       I am short,
I feel abandoned,
I love lavender,
I need peace
I want to go out with my friends
I'm afraid of being stubborn,
I dream of going on a trip,
I think I'm very thin
I'm funny.
Rita Félix


All About Me
                                            I am a happy girl
                                           I feel a little shy
                                          I love my friends and life
                                           I need to breathe and cry
                                           I want to be free and travel
                                            I fear the walls in the world
                                            I dream to know it better
                                            I think in  places of gold
                                      I am a happy girl.
Matilde Gaspar


All About Me

I'm beautiful
I feel like I'm growing up
I love music
I need my family
I fear with fear
I dream, I think so
I am a good person!
Katerin Mateus


All About Me

I am human
I feel overwhelmed
I love being loved
I need people around me
I want happiness
I fear failure
I dream about my future
I think about who I am
I am Matilde!
Matilde Bobic


All About Me
I am Tomás Monteiro
I feel good
I love pancakes
I need to sleep
I want cookies
I fear for life
I dream to be a singer
I think life is beautiful
I am a dreamer!
Tomás Monteiro



All About Me

I am a human
I feel
I love food
I need love
I want
I fear
                 I dream
                                 I think
    I am Francisco!
Francisco Ninhos


All About Me

I am tall
I feel heat
I love my bedroom
I need of a swimming pool
I want a game chair
I fear spiders
I dream of having a home for myself
I think the landscapes are beautiful
I am elegant!

Pedro Pinto

All About Me

I am a happy girl;
I feel joy;
I love the smell of cotton candy;
I need to enjoy;
I want to believe;
I´m afraid of spiders;
I dream with amazing things;
I think that dreaming is a wonderful thing;
I am a happy girl.
Inês Rodrigues


All About Me
I am good
I feel happiness
I love my self
I need family
I want to be rich
I fear die
I dream with people
I think of happiness
I am the death!
Martim Rodrigues


All About Me

I am soccer goalkeeper
I feel pleasure defending the balls
I love the football
I need to do sports
I want to be goalkeeper
I’m afraid I won’t be able to be a goalkeeper
I dream of being a great goalkeeper
I think I’ll make it!
I am a soccer goalkeeper.
Miguel Silva



Lovely!😍

👏👏

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário